Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bar Refaeli’s custom CHLOÉ wedding dress



Bar Refaeli married Adi Ezra in a secret ceremony in Israel last week (so secret that the the Israeli aviation authority created a no-fly zone above the venue) but the model has finally shared the first photo from the celebration on Instagram.

The happiest day of my life ! 
I married my best friend Live, Laugh, Love together forever

The picture offers a great look at Refaeli's gown, a custom Chloé creation by Clare Waight Keller. Refaeli first announced her dressmaker four weeks before the nuptials, writing on Instagram, "For my perfect day I asked the talented @clarewaightkeller to design my dress you are a dream maker!"


Keller's design for the model seems to be inspired by the French house's Spring 2015 collection, with its flowing white fabric, ruffled hemline and lace accents. Refaeli skipped the veil and paired the gown with loose, beachy curls.



*    *    *






No comments: